Series 7 Training
Your source for Series 7 Training
10/17 - Series 7 Training now written 1000 questions with over 350 of them related to suitability. When we dedicate a session to suitability, we often distribute 150 of these questions. To see examples of suitability questions, you can click on the following link:
1/15 - Series7Training.com may provide free suitability questions to current and regular series 7 students of Series 7 Exam Tutor.
11/11 - FINRA raises the minimum passing score on the Series 7 Exam to 72% from 70%. Series 7 Training can help you try to pass this exam!
11/11 - FINRA revises the Series 7 Outline. It now even more important to implement a comprehensive series 7 training approach.
Welcome to Series 7 Training!
Series 7 Training is your source for how to get information about training for the series 7 exam. Series 7 training involves a comprehensive study program that includes a variety of components which are outlined below:
2, The next step is to obtain series 7 training materials from a reputable educational services company. We consider Pass Perfect to be the best among the group of Series 7 Training companies. We specifically recommend their Smart 7 program.
3. Also important to your series 7 training is to review original materials from sources such as the SEC, FINRA, the MSRB and the CBOE.
4. You might consider obtaining the services of a Series 7 Tutor to help guide you through the series 7 training process. 5. In addition to working with a Series 7 Tutor, you also might want to consider taking your own notes. Taking notes helps keep you focused on the materials.
6. During the series 7 training process, you should also work on test taking strategies.
7. You MUST read the series 7 training manual. You probably should read the series 7 training manual twice. Do not rely only on practice questions.
8. Also, Look for creative ways to study by listening to podcasts such as:
9.The most topic on the series 7 top off exam is suitability and is would be a good idea to get some extra suitability questions 10. As of October 1, 2018, you can only be registered with the Series 7 Exam if you have also passed the SIE exam. To learn more about the SIE Exam and to work with a SIE Exam Tutor, you can visit https://www.financeexamtutor.com
or visit its Facebook page at
A comprehensive Series 7 Training approach is essential
Series 7 Training
by Michael Weiss, CFA on 01/04/13
The series 7 exam can be very difficult for someone without any investment experience. Furthermore, many people who take the series 7 exam come from other industries. Naturally, these people have NO investment experience. I typically call these people career changers. The series 7 exam will be especially difficult for these people but with sufficient series 7 training, a passing score is possible, provided that one's firm allows ample time to study and provides you with quality study materials. Since most career changers have not taken a test in many years, it is essential for them to develop a comprehensive study plan for the series 7 exam, which would include including find a tutor with substantial investment experience who is focused on helping people with licensing exams.
If you are not going to take the series 63 exam, you would likely go on to take the series 66 exam